| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Aayla Secura was a female Twi'lek Jedi Master who served within the Jedi Order during the time when the Clone Wars erupted across the galaxy. She served in the rank of general in the Grand Army of the Republic, and led many Clone Troopers to battle Separatist forces. When the war was near its end, Aayla was among the Jedi that were executed by their own clone troopers without question, resulting the beginning of the Great Jedi Purge.
During the battle on Geonosis, she was one of the 200 Jedi recruited by Master Mace Windu. She fought the Battle Droids and was surrounded with the remaining Jedi when they are captured. She escaped with the new army of Clone Troopers in a Gunship.
During the Clone Wars, Aayla became a Jedi General, leading the 327th star corps with Commander Bly. Aayla worked with Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano when they crash-landed on Marindun. They fought Lok Durd and destroyed his Defoliators before he could use them on the harmless Lurmen Villagers.
Aayla went with masters Tiplee, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu to investigate a battle on Ord Mantel. They encountered Darth Maul and shadow collective. Secura engaged Dooku and Maul with the other jedi and Tiplee was killed. They escape the ship afterwards.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Jedi Crash
- Defenders of Peace
- Holocron Heist
- The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
- R2 Come Home (Appears in hologram)
- Secret Weapons
- A Sunny Day in the Void (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
- Destiny (Vision to Yoda)
- Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 3
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Kanan: The Last Padawan 2 (Vision to Caleb Dume)