| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
| Sorry about the mess
This article/secion is a mess! Please clean up this article before removing this template.
"We don't have to run away anymore! We no longer have to hide our love for each other. I am more powerful than the Chancellor, I... I can overthrow him! And together, you and I can rule the galaxy! We can make things the way we want them to be!"
-Anakin Skywalker talking to Padmé Amadala
Anakin Skywalker was a Human Male born on Tatooine. He was the Chosen One and grew up to become a Jedi Knight. During the reign of the Empire, he became Darth Vader and led many of the imperials under his master, Darth Sidious, and Tarkin. He finally fulfilled the prophecy and killed the Emperor above Endor.
Early Life as a Slave Edit
Said to be born by the will of the Force, Anakin Skywalker was born on Tatooine. He and his mother Shmi Skywalker were slaves of Gardulla the Hutt and then Watto the Toydarian in Mos Espa. Anakin built the droid C-3PO, showing his exceptional abilities.
Getting Freedom Edit
Skywalker was found by Qui-Gon Jinn when he landed on the planet to buy parts for his ship. He was with the girl Padmé Naberrie (who was secretly Queen Amidala), R2-D2 (the Astromech Droid) and Jar Jar Binks (the Gungan). Jinn's apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, stayed with the ship. Anakin won the Boonta Eve classic Podrace and won his freedom as well as the parts for Qui-Gon's ship. He left his mother, Shmi Skywalker, to become a Jedi. On the way to the ship, they encountered Darth Maul; Darth Maul attacked Qui-Gon. Anakin ran into the ship and told them to take off. The Jedi Master jumped onto the boarding ramp and they made their escape.
Journey to Coruscant Edit
On Coruscant, they met Senator Palpatine of Naboo and Chancellor Finis Valorum. Anakin was taken to the Jedi Temple, where the council decided he was too old to start training. Qui-Gon defied the council and planned to train him anyway.
Battle of Naboo EditQui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sent to Naboo to fight the Trade Federation and Darth Maul. Since he had no other place to go, Anakin went with them. Padmé convinced the Gungans to join the fight against the Trade Federation, and revealed herself as queen while doing so. During the fight, Anakin entered the Theed Hangar and boarded one of the N-1 starfighters with R2-D2 for safety, but accidentally started it up. He flew the starfighter out of the hangar and joined the fight at the Droid Control ship. He flew through the Droid Control ship, blowing it up from the inside and only just escaping the blast himself.At Qui-Gon Jinn's funeral, Obi-Wan Kenobi promised to train Anakin in the Jedi arts, like his master wanted.
Jedi Order Edit
Anakin trained under his master Obi-Wan Kenobi and built his first lightsaber at the age of 14. After a while, Anakin handed his lightsaber to his master and told him that he wished to leave the order. Obi-Wan told him to reconsider but took the weapon all the same. They went on a mission to Carnelion IV and afterwards he changed his mind about leaving the order.
Separatist Crisis Edit
Many years later, Skywalker and his master Kenobi were assigned to protect Padmé Amidala, the now senator of Naboo. During the night, Zam Wessel the assassin attacks and the Jedi give chase on speeders. Anakin drops off the speeder and lands on top of another one to which Obi-Wan says "I hate it when he does that." They end up finding Wessel in a nightclub after Anakin loses his lightsaber. Obi-Wan, having caught it himself, gave the sword back to his apprentice, telling him that the weapon is his life. Wessel tries to run but the Jedi bring her down. Before she can reveal anything, a figure in armour shoots a toxic dart at her, killing her within seconds. The Bounty Hunter uses his jetpack and escapes.
Failure to save Shimi Skywalker Edit
Anakin returns to Naboo with Padmé as her bodyguard. While they are there, Anakin is conflicted by his love for Padmé and his duties as a Jedi. After having dreams of his mother, they return to Tatooine, going against the council's orders to stay on Naboo. After going to Watto, they were sent to the Lars Moisture Farm where Cliegg Lars had freed Shmi and married her but he was told that Tuskens had captured her. He sped off on Owen Lars' Speeder Bike and arrived at the tusken camp. His mother died in his arms and Anakin was enraged, killing all of the Tuskens - Women and Children included.
Attempt to rescue Kenobi Edit
Anakin feels ashamed of his actions and tells Padmé. They recieve and important message from Obi-Wan showing him captured by the Geonosians and the Separatist on Geonosis. The two contact the council but go against their orders and attempt a rescue. They are in the Geonosis Droid Factory when Jango Fett, the mysterious bounty hunter who had killed Wessel and some Battle Droids captured them.
Petranaki Arena Edit
Obi-Wan, Anakin and Padmé are sent into the Penetraki Arena to be executed. Padmé finds out that it is Nute Gunray, the leader of the invasion force that had attacked Naboo, that wants her dead for ruining his plans on Naboo. They are chained to poles in the middle while Geonosians watch from their seating. A Nexu, a Reek and an Acklay are sent in to kill them but Anakin, Padmé and Obi-Wan managed to evade death and even escape their poles. Mace Windu arrived with 200 other Jedi knights and masters to rescue them and deal with Count Dooku. Dooku sent droids out to meet the Jedi and Anakin and his master were handed lightsabers. Anakin protected Padmé during the following battle was among the remaining Jedi left in the arena, captured by Dooku and his droids. Yoda suddenly arrived with Clone Trooper reinforcements and rescued the Jedi who jumped into the gunships. While chasing Dooku who was making a getaway, Padmé and a Clone Trooper fell out of the gunship and Anakin wished to follow them but Obi-Wan ordered him not to.
Duel on Geonosis Edit
They arrived in the hangar where Dooku's solar sailer lay waiting. Anakin and Obi-Wan duelled the former jedi and ended up injured, Anakin with a hand cut off. Before Dooku could finish them off, Yoda arrived and faced off his former apprentice. Dooku eventually escaped when Yoda was forced to save Obi-Wan and Anakin from falling debris removed from the roof by the Sith Lord.
Marriage to Padmé Edit
Clone Wars Edit
After his ascension to the rank of Jedi Knight, Skywalker became a General in the Grand Army of the Republic during the galaxy-spanning Clone Wars. The 501st Legion was under his command during much of the war effort, his "first"-in-command often being Captain Rex, whereas the Venator-class Star Destroyer Resolute served as his personal flagship, under the admiralty of Wullf Yularen. He would also build a new lightsaber to replace the one lost in Geonosis. He swapped droids with his wife, giving C-3PO to her and taking R2-D2 as his co-pilot.
Battle of Christophsis and a New Padawan Edit
He led assaults on the planet of Christophsis first on the blockade and then on the ground. Yoda assigned him a padawan - Ahsoka Tano who arrived during the battle on Christophsis although Anakin at first hated the idea of having one. Thinking it was a mistake, he thought they would sort it all out afterwards. The two of them separated from the main army and managed to destroy the shields surrounding the Separatist from the inside while Obi-Wan distracted the General of the army Whorm Loathsom.
Mission to rescue Rotta the Hutt Edit
Afterwards Anakin agreed to take on Ahsoka as his padawan. Unknown to him, Yoda had assigned the padawan to him to try and improve his problem with attachments. To let go of Ahsoka when the time came would be the real test for Anakin.
Obi-Wan, Anakin and Ahsoka then went on a mission to free Jabba the Hutt's son Rotta from the hands of Asajj Ventress.
The Malevolence Edit
Separatist General Grievous started destroying entire Republic fleets with his dreadnaught the Malevolence. Anakin and Ahsoka launched a rescue mission for Plo Koon and his Wolfpack when they escaped the destruction of their fleet although he had strict orders to meet with Obi-Wan's fleet. Plo Koon was able to warn them of the Malevolence and Anakin led an attack on the ship with Shadow Squadron which resulted in the Ion Cannon destroyed. This prevented the ship from destroying a Republic medical station and killing the thousands of injured clones aboard. Trying to flee the Republic fleet, Grievous was told by Dooku that Padmé Amidala would be arriving so he could capture her and use her as a hostage. Anakin was shocked to see his wife captured aboard the Malevolence and they ordered their cruisers to stop firing. Anakin and Obi-Wan boarded with R2-D2 and rescued Padmé and C-3PO from the cyborg general. Anakin set the computers of the ship to drive it into the nearest moon and then they escaped. Grievous pursued the group in his fighter until he saw the Malevolence on course with the moon and then left.
Battle of Bothawui Edit
After the Separatist General Grievous managed to defeat the Republic forces station at Fallen, Skywalker, Ahsoka, and Rex set up an ambush for the General at the planet Bothawui. Skywalker had several AT-TE walkers from the 501st Legion hide on some asteroids surrounding the planet and used them to ambush the Separatist Fleet when it arrived. During this state of confusion, Skywalker led Gold Squadron into battle against Grievous' fleet. However, during this battle, Grievous attempted to flee, with Skywalker trying to shot the General's ship, but Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter was damaged and, as a result his ship wound up stopping in space. Rex would later rescue Skywalker after the last of the Separatist ships retreated, but R2-D2 would have been captured by a Trandoshan scavenger, Gha Nachkt.
A new droid Edit
| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Battle of Coruscant Edit
Anakin and Obi-Wan left Ahsoka Tano in charge of the Siege of Mandalore and left to rescue the Chancellor from Grievous immediately. They led the battle and landed on the Invisible Hand. They managed to make their way to the Chancellor and duelled Dooku. The duel ended with Anakin beheading Dooku. Anakin managed a daring landing on Coruscant and the pair successfully rescued the Chancellor although Grievous escaped.
Temptations of the Dark Side Edit
Anakin was assigned to spy on the Chancellor who in turn wished him to be his personal representative on the Jedi High Council. Having had dreams of his secret wife Padmé dying in childbirth, Anakin was tempted by the dark ways of the Chancellor. Eventually he discovered that Palpatine was indeed Darth Sidious and he alerted Mace Windu who ordered him to stay at the temple wile he went with Kit FIsto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin to take care of him. Anakin decided not to let the Jedi kill his only chance at saving his wife and ventured back to Palpatine's office where he found Windu was the only Jedi left and was facing off Palpatine. Palpatine had been overpowered and cornered. When he blasted force lightning at the Jedi Master, it was deflected back by his purple blade, distorting the Sith Lord's face. Windu decided to kill Palpatine and lifted his blade. Anakin activated his own and cut off Windu's arms at the elbow. Sidious saw his chance and blasted the master out of the room to his death thousands of levels below. Anakin pledged his ways to the Sith and became Darth Vader, Sidious's apprentice.
Dark Deeds Edit
Palpatine sent Vader to the Jedi Temple with the 501st Legion to massacre the Jedi there while he activated Order 66 which turned Clone Troopers against their Jedi Generals across the galaxy. Vader mercilessly slaughtered younglings and other Jedi such as Cin Drallig, Whie and Bene. Before heading to Mustafar to assassinate the Separatist Council, Vader visited Padmé who was worried. Vader lied to her and told her the Jedi had rebelled and he was loyal to the Republic. Upon reaching Mustafar, Vader assassinated every leader and deactivated the droid armies across the galaxy, ending the Clone Wars. During this time, Palpatine declared the Republic the first Galactic Empire.
Padmé traveled to Mustafar with Obi-Wan secretly aboard. When Vader saw Obi-Wan, he force-choked his wife until his former master ordered him to release her. Obi-Wan told Vader that he would do what he must before they started in an intense duel. Their duel led them through the mining complex and out onto some droids on the river of lava. Obi-Wan leapt up onto the bank telling his former apprentice not to try jumping up since he had the higher ground. Vader ignored this and leapt up. Obi-Wan severed both his legs and one of his arms in one swift move and left his remains by the side of the lava. Believing that he would die, Obi-Wan left Vader to burn, not wishing to do it himself. Unknown to Vader, Padmé gave birth to twins who Yoda, Obi-Wan and Bail Organa worked to keep secret from Sidious by splitting them up. Padmé died shortly after childbirth telling Obi-Wan that there was still good in Vader. Sidious sensed Vader was in danger and traveled to Mustafar where he found the burning body just in time. With the help of Cylo, a crazy scientist, Sidious designed a suit for Vader with life support. Upon first using the suit, Vader asked his master what happened to Padmé and Sidious lied to him, telling that in his anger he had killed her.
Because he lost his former lightsaber, Sidious sent Vader on a mission to create one. He eventually found the Jedi Master Kirak Infil'a and after a long duel, the Jedi was killed and Vader took his lightsaber crystal and bled it, creating his own.
Sidious put Vader in charge of the Inquisitorious, which were only just in the stage of training. They were tasked with hunting down Jedi that had survived Order 66 and librarian Jocasta Nu was high on their list. Sidious however, wanted Nu alive. Jocasta turned up at the Jedi Temple and erased the Jedi archives before confronting the Grand Inquisitor. The Inquisitor was about to kill her before Vader intervened.
Vader was put in a commanding role in the Galactic Empire. The 501st Legion which he led into the temple during Order 66 became his personal legion and was known as "Vader's Fist". Vader was also one of the individuals who knew of the Death Star's construction.
Rebellion on Ryloth Edit
Vader, in command of a V-wing squadron, chased down a band of rebels from the Free Ryloth Movement. He boarded the stolen transport eventually after chasing it through various systems and killed all aboard.
He later traveled to Ryloth in the Perilous with his master and Senator Orn Free Taa to put an end to the rebellion and weaknesses on the planet. He only informed Moff Delian Morrs of Taa being present to make their arrival a surprise. Somehow the Free Ryloth Movement was informed that all three would be aboard and launched an attack on the Star Destroyer with old Vulture Droid starfighters from the Clone Wars. Vader left the ship in his Interceptor to destroy as many as he could with the help of the V-wing squadron. However, severe damage still came to the ship and Vader went back aboard. Repair crews from all over Ryloth boarded the ship from orders of the command center. When one of the Twi'lek crews went to the Hyperdrive room and took out some Stormtroopers, Vader sensed the trap wasn't over and took a team there immediately. Isval, and the other rebel Twi'leks had set explosives that would go off if moved and would also go off if they were left. Vader told Captain Luit to evacuate the bridge and told his master he would meet him in his shuttle. Vader attempted to chase down Isval and her team but failed. He got to the Emperor's shuttle and the ship got a distance away from the Star Destroyer before it exploded. The escort boat with Isval aboard attacked them and Vader took the controls from Palpatine's pilot. He saw the Twi'leks and force choked them from his ship. Isval managed to change the direction of her ship and they collided, sending both towards the surface of Ryloth.
After many attempts on Vader and Palpatine's lives from the Twi'leks, Vader managed to hold them off and captured Isval before they were rescued by Moff Morrs although Cham Syndulla, the leader of the movement escaped.
Darth Vader dispatched Inquisitors across the galaxy to aid him and the Empire in hunting down any remaining Jedi. The Grand Inquisitor was assigned to Lothal where a group of rebels were discovered with an apparent Jedi. Grand Moff Tarkin believed it was just rumors but after traveling to the planet and encountering Kanan Jarrus himself he was proved wrong. Kanan managed to defeat the Grand Inquisitor in a duel after being freed from Tarkin's captivity where the Pau'an fell to his death in the exploding generator core.
Siege of Lothal Edit
Vader traveled to Lothal following the fateful duel to finish the problems with the rebels. He met with Maketh Tua and Agent Kallus and they discussed plans to draw the rebels in. As part of his plan, he told Tua that she would answer for her past failures and would be seeing Grand Moff Tarkin the following day. Vader knew that Tua would contact the rebels for help and that they wouldn't refuse. Upon trying to rescue the minister, the rebels were drawn into the trap, although only Tua was killed in the explosion of their escape shuttle which had already been rigged.
Vader used the situation against the rebels by broadcasting the news of Tua's death planet wide making it look like the Rebels had assassinated her. The rebels attempted again to leave the planet by trying to steal an Imperial Shuttle from the local Imperial Garrison which Vader had placed there himself as another trap. He confronted them with a squad of Stormtroopers and duelled Kanan and his apprentice Ezra Bridger. After duelling for a while, he knocked Kanan out of the fight and used the force to push his apprentice against the wall and move his own lightsaber towards his own kneck while taunting him. Kanan stepped in just in time and Ezra dropped to the ground. The two Jedi used the force to topple two AT-DP walkers on him. Thinking he was dead, they left to the shuttle where the rest of their crew were ready to go. As they were leaving they saw Vader use the force to lift the walkers up and away. As they left, Sabine Wren the mandalorian fired a few shots at the Sith Lord, who deflected them back. The bolts hit her and injured her but the shuttle escaped with all of the Rebels aboard.
Attacking The rebellion fleet Edit
Vader later traveled in his personal TIE advanced and managed to take out much of Phoenix Squadron single-handedly. He felt the presence of Ahsoka Tano and was shocked to discover she was still alive. He chased the Ghost in between two Star Destroyers who had only recently arrived. They activated their tractor beams to trap the Ghost but caught Vader instead.
Later talking with SIdious via hologram, Vader told his master that Ahsoka was working with the Rebels. Sidious ordered him to dispatch another Inquisitor to hunt the Jedi down hoping to capture Ahsoka who could possibly lead them to other remaining Jedi such as Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Lothal Jedi Temple Edit
After the Empire seized control of Lothal, Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, and Ahsoka Tano traveled to an Lothal Jedi Temple in search of answers on how to help defeat the Sith. After they were attacked by the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother, Vader arrived at the temple.
Malachor Duel Edit
Sometime later, after reciving information from his inquisitors that these three Jedi were on Malachor along with Darth Maul, Vader would arrive on Malachor, were he would fight against his former padawan, Ahsoka Tano, at the Sith Temple on the planet. Although Vader managed to briefly defeated Ahsoka, she would retaliate by slicing a part of Vader's helmet off. Upon this, Vader's voice simulator was damaged, and his voice would revert back to his original voice, causing Ahsoka to stop in shock. She would attempt to convince Vader that she would refuse to leave him this time, referring to him as Anakin.This would not affect Vader, however, as the Sith Lord would charge toward Ahsoka and she seemingly die when the Sith Temple was destroyed. Despite being severely injured, Vader would survive the explosion and leave the planet.
Galactic Civil War Edit
Sometime after the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire, the Galactic Civil War would start, and Vader would fight in the Imperial Army against the Alliance to Restore the Republic. At some point during this time, as well, Vader would have his own personal castle-like palace on the lava planet of Mustafar.
Meeting with Orson Krennic Edit
The Imperial Officer who oversaw the construction of the Death Star, Director Orson Krennic, shortly after Grand Moff Tarkin used the superweapon to destroy the city NiJedha on the mining planet Jedha. visited Lord Vader in his castle on Mustafar. Unimpressed the Dark Lord told Krennic to be less arrogant by Force-choking him as a warning if he fails.
Battle of Scarif Edit
After his meeting with Orson Krennic, Vader would arrive aboard the Star Destroyer, Devastator, during the Battle of Scarif and use it to destroy several rebel starships, later boarding the rebel command ship belonging to Admiral Raddus, killing most of the rebel soldiers aboard, however there were some rebels that managed to escape aboard the Tantive IV, belonging to Princess Leia Organa.
Hunting the Death Star Plans EditShortly after the Battle of Scarif, Vader and his men would manage to track down Leia Organa's Tantive IV, which would result in a battle taking place above the desert planet of Tatooine. After a brief fight between the small Alderran cruiser and Vader's star destroyer, Vader and his Stormtroopers would board the ship, taking several rebels hostage, including Leia Organa, killing the Tantive's captain, Antilies, but again failing to retrive the Death Star plans, which had been hidden inside Leia's droid, R2-D2, who had escaped to the planet Tatooine.
Return to the Death Star Edit
Entrusting that his Sandtroopers could retrive the Death Star plans from the rebel droids R2-D2 and C-3PO, Darth Vader took Princess Leia and her rebel allies to the Death Star for questioning. During this time, Vader would attend a meeting with Grand Moff Tarkin, and preform a interrogation of the Princess using an Imperial I-TO Interrigator Droid.
Destruction of Alderran Edit
After interrogating the Princess, Vader would bring Leia too Tarkin, who attempted to, again, interrogate the Princess into telling the Empire about the location of the rebel base. This would fail, and as such, Tarkin would use the Death Star to destroy Leia's home planet of Alderran, with Vader and several other Imperial personal watching. Leia would lie again, however, telling the Grand Moff that the rebel base was on Dantooine.
Duel aboard the Death Star Edit
Discovering that there was no active rebel base on Dantooine, Vader and Tarkin would decide to have Princess Leia executed, moments after this, an ship known as the Millenium Falcon would be captured by the Empire. Unbeknowest to Vader, his old master and friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi would be aboard that ship, and while Kenobi's allies, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and R2-D2, rescued Leia Organa, Kenobi disabled the Death Star's tractor beam. It was during this time, Vader would sense through the force that his old master was aboard the Death Star, Vader would confront Kenobi, resulting in a lightsaber duel between the two, ending with Kenobi sacrifcing himself so the Leia, Luke and the others could escape the Death Star and return to the Rebel base on Yavin IV, unawear that Vader had his stormtrooper plant a tracking device aboard the Falcon. After killing his old master, an Imperial Officer who had witnessed the duel, asked Vader who the Jedi he fought was, to which Vader told him that the Jedi was "just an old man who thought he could help gifted children."
Battle of Yavin IV Edit
After tracking the Falcon to Yavin IV, Vader and Tarkin would remark that this day would see the end of the Rebel Alliance. In retaliation, the rebellion sent several X-wings and Y-wings to try and preform a bombing run on the Death Star to destroy it. During this, Vader would fly his TIE Advanced into battle against the attacking rebels, shooting down several rebel ships, but failing to kill a single rebel pilot, Luke Skywalker, who managed to destroy the Death Star. Upon seeing the Death Star destroyed Vader would flee the system.
Rebel encounter on Cymoon I Edit
With the Death Star destroyed, the Emperor hoped to make negotiations with the Hutt Cartel in order to supply the Empire with enough credits and supplies to retaliate against the rebels. As such, the Emperor sent Vader to the planet Cymoon I to neigotiate with the Hutts, only to find the Imperial factory on the planet being attacked by rebel forces. During this, Vader would encounter and duel the young pilot who destroyed the Death Star, Luke Skywalker in a lightsaber duel, discovering that Luke was using his old Jedi Lightsaber. However, in the midst of their duel, Vader would discover that some of the rebels had managed to steal an AT-AT Walker. Seeing how his stormtroopers were being destroyed by the rebel AT-AT Walker, Vader destroyed the walker using his skills in lightsaber combat and the force. Despite destroyed in rebel walker, Vader would be unable to stop the rebels from destroying the Imperial facility on the moon.
Meeting on Coruscant Edit
After his mission to Cymoon One, Vader would return to his master, Emperor Palpatine on Coruscant, dicussing the desruction of the Death Star and Vader's failure to his master, Vader would be ordered by his master to travel to Tatooine to negotiate with Jabba the Hutt, but not before Vader noticed an unknown individual the Emperor was doing buisness with.
Secret meeting with Jabba the Hutt Edit
Before offically meeting with Jabba along with his Imperial Stormtroopers, Vader would arrive at Jabba's palace on Tatooine two days early for his own personally needs. Upon entering the palace, two of Jabba's gamorreans attempted to stop Vader from comming in, only for the Sith Lord to quickly cut the two down. Bib Fortuna would then attempt to stop Vader as well, with Vader telling the Twi'lek to tell his master that he must speak with him. Jabba allowed Vader to enter, telling everyone in his throne room to leave, and listing to Vader's demands. Vader wanted Jabba to give him two of his best bounty hunters, one to capture Luke Skywalker, and the other to capture the mysterious individual the Emperor was meeting with on Coruscant.
Jabba attempts to kill Vader Edit
Thinking that he could kill Vader and collect the bounty the Rebel Alliance has offered on capturing Darth Vader, Jabba had his nearby bodyguards attempt to kill the "Jedi", only to watch all of his best guards be cut down by Vader's lightsaber. Becoming annoyed with the Hutt, Vader began force choking Jabba into submission. When Jabba finally complied, he gave Vader Boba Fett and Black Krrsantan to use for whatever he needed.
Slaughter of more Tuskens Edit
After speaking with his newly hired Bounty Hunters, Vader would notice that there was an group of Tusken Raiders that had set up an camp site near Jabba's palace. Enraged about his past, Vader went to the camp and killed all the Tuskens there, except one, who would later escape to another tribe of Tuskens, who would worship Vader as a god and sacrificed the survivor for the Dark Lord .
Meeting with Kreel Edit
Sergeant Kreel had dealt with Grakkus the Hutt on Nar Shadaa and Vader went to meet with him and pick up Luke Skywalker (whos name was unknown) who was captive there. By the time he reached the palace the boy had escaped and Vader asked Kreel to tell him all he knew about the boy.
Aphra and the droid forces Edit
After recruiting Dr. Aphra, Vader gains a force of battle droids for his own missions outside of the Galactic Empire from Geonosis . Black Krrsantan successfully captured the emperor's mysterious agent and brought him to Vader and Aphra where 0-0-0 the Triple-Zero personality matrix protocol droid tortured him into revealing his name as Cylo-IV and other information.
- The Phantom Menace
- The Phantom Menace Golden Book
- The Prequel Trilogy Stories
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- 5-Minute Star Wars Stories
- Obi Wan and Anakin, Part I
- Obi Wan and Anakin, Part II
- Obi Wan and Anakin, Part III
- Obi Wan and Anakin, Part IV
- Obi Wan and Anakin, Part V
- Obi Wan and Anakin, Part VI
- Attack of the Clones
- Attack of the Clones Golden Book
- Jedi of the Republic—Mace Windu, Part V (Appears through imagination)
- Cat and Mouse
- The Hidden Enemy
- The Clone Wars film
- Clone Cadets (Appears in flashback)
- Rising Malevolence
- Shadow of Malevolence
- Destroy Malevolence
- Downfall of a Droid
- Duel of the Droids
- Bombad Jedi (Appear in flashback)
- Cloak of Darkness (Appears through hologram)
- Dooku Captured
- The Gungan General
- Jedi Crash
- Defenders of Peace
- Blue Shadow Virus
- Mystery of a Thousand Moons
- Storm Over Ryloth
- Innocents of Ryloth (Appear in flashback)
- Liberty on Ryloth
- Holocron Heist
- Cargo of Doom
- Children of the Force
- Bounty Hunters
- The Zillo Beast
- The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
- Senate Spy
- Landing at Point Rain
- Weapons Factory
- Legacy of Terror
- Brain Invaders
- Grievous Intrigue
- The Deserter (Appear in flashback)
- Lightsaber Lost
- The Mandalore Plot
- Voyage of Temptation
- Duchess of Mandalore
- Death Trap
- R2 Come Home
- Lethal Trackdown
- The Academy
- ARC Troopers
- Sphere of Influence
- Evil Plans
- Hostage Crisis
- Hunt for Zior (Appear in flashback)
- "The Padawan Path"
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 2
- Heroes on Both Sides
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned Only)
- Witches of the Mist
- Altar of Mortis
- Ghosts of Mortis
- The Citadel
- Citadel Rescue
- Padawan Lost
- Wookiee Hunt
- Water War
- Gungan Attack
- Shadow Warrior
- Normad Droids (Mentioned only)
- Darkness on Umbara
- The General (Appear in flashback)
- Plan of Dissent (Mentioned Only)
- Carnage of Krell (Appear in flashback)
- Slaves of the Republic
- Escape from Kadavo
- A Friend in Need (Appear in hologram)
- Friends and Enemies
- The Box
- Crisis on Naboo
- A War on Two Fronts
- Front Runners
- The Soft War (Appear in flashback)
- Tipping Points
- The Gathering (Appear in flashback)
- Bound for Rescue (indirect mention only)
- Secret Weapons
- Point of No Return
- The Lawless (mentioned only)
- The Imposter Inside (mentioned only)
- Teach You, I Will
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1 (mentioned only)
- The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
- To Catch a Jedi
- The Wrong Jedi
- The Unknown
- Conspiracy (Appear in flashback)
- An Old Friend
- The Rise of Clovis
- Crisis at the Heart
- The Lost One
- Destiny (vision)
- Sacrifice (vision)
- A Death on Utapau
- In Search of the Crystal
- Crystal Crisis
- The Big Bang
- The Bad Batch
- A Distant Echo
- On the Wings of Keeradaks
- Unfinished Business
- Dark Disciple
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three (indirect mention only)
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant
- Revenge of the Sith
- Revenge of the Sith Golden Book
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1: The Chosen One, Part I
- No Good Deed...
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 2: The Chosen One, Part II
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 3: The Chosen One, Part III
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 4: The Chosen One, Part IV
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 5: The Chosen One, Part V
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 6: The Chosen One, Part VI
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7: The Dying Light, Part I
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 8: The Dying Light, Part II
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 9: The Dying Light, Part III
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 10: The Dying Light, Part IV
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape (Mentioned Only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare (Appear in hologram)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold (Mentioned only)
- Ahsoka (Appear in Flashback)
- Lords of the Sith
- Bottleneck (Mentioned Only)
- A New Dawn (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 7: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi: The Last of His Breed (indirect mention only)
- Lost Stars
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars 15: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi (Mentioned Only)
- Spark of Rebellion (Appear in hologram)
- Gathering Forces (Indirect mention only)
- Battle to the End
- Fire Across the Galaxy
- The Siege of Lothal
- The Lost Commanders (indirect mention only)
- Relics of the Old Republic (Mentioned Only)
- Always Two There Are (Mentioned Only)
- No Sympathy (Appear in hologram)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Mentioned Only)
- The Future of the Force (Mentioned Only)
- Shroud of Darkness
- Twilight of the Apprentice
- Steps into Shadow (Mentioned Only)
- Ghosts of Geonosis (Mentioned Only)
- Twin Suns (indirect mention only)
- Rogue One
- Rogue One novel
- Rogue One junior novel
- Rogue One: Secret Mission
- Rogue One, Part II (Mentioned Only)
- Rogue One, Part IV
- Rogue One, Part V (Mentioned Only)
- Rogue One, Part VI
- Bounty Hunt
- A New Hope (First Appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- A New Hope junior novel
- Escape from Darth Vader
- A New Hope Golden Book
- Episode IV: A New Hope Read-Along Storybook and CD
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- The Power of the Dark Side
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- The Bucket (Mentioned Only)
- The Sith of Datawork (Mentioned Only)
- Stories in the Sand (Appear in hologram)
- Master and Apprentice (Mentioned Only)
- Beru Whitesun Lars (indirect mention only)
- Added Muscle (Mentioned Only)
- Born in the Storm (indirect mention only)
- Fully Operational
- An Incident Report (Mentioned Only)
- Change of Heart
- Verge of Greatness
- Of MSE-6 and Men (Mentioned Only)
- End of Watch (Voice Only)
- Time of Death
- There is Another (Mentioned Only)
- Palpatine (Mentioned Only)
- Tales from Wild Space: The Flat Mountain of Yavin
- Inferno Squad (Mentioned Only)
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned Only)
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned Only)
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part I (Mentioned Only)
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part II (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III
- Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Star Wars 8: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part I (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 12: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part V
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III
- Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV
- Darth Vader 11: Shadows and Secrets, Part V
- Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI
- Darth Vader Annual 1
- Vader Down, Part I
- Darth Vader 13: Vader Down, Part II
- Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- Darth Vader 14: Vader Down, Part IV
- Star Wars 14: Vader Down, Part V
- Darth Vader 15: Vader Down, Part VI
- Star Wars 16: Rebel Jail, Part I (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 17: Rebel Jail, Part II (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Star Wars 18: Rebel Jail, Part III (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Star Wars 19: Rebel Jail, Part IV (Mentioned Only)
- Darth Vader 16: The Shu-Torun War, Part I
- Darth Vader 17: The Shu-Torun War, Part II
- Darth Vader 18: The Shu-Torun War, Part III
- Darth Vader 19: The Shu-Torun War, Part IV
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II
- Darth Vader 22: End of Games, Part III
- Darth Vader 23: End of Games, Part IV
- Darth Vader 24: End of Games, Part V
- Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI
- Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 24: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part IV
- Star Wars 25: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part V
- Star Wars 26: Yoda's Secret War, Part I (Appear in hologram)
- Star Wars 27: Yoda's Secret War, Part II (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra 1: Aphra, Part I (Mentioned Only)
- Doctor Aphra 2: Aphra, Part II (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III (Mentioned Only)
- Doctor Aphra 4: Aphra, Part IV (Mentioned Only)
- The Screaming Citadel, Part I (Mentioned Only)
- Doctor Aphra 9: The Enormous Profit, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 11: The Enormous Profit, Part III
- Star Wars 35: The Hutt Run (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars 36: Revenge of the Astromech
- Star Wars 37: Imperial Pride
- Doctor Aphra 12: The Enormous Profit, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 13: The Enormous Profit, Part V (Mentioned Only in opening crawl)
- Star Wars 38: The Ashes of Jedha, Part I (Mentioned Only)
- Doctor Aphra 14: Remastered, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 15: Remastered, Part II (Appear in hologram)
- Star Wars 40: The Ashes of Jedha, Part III (Mentioned Only)
- The Trouble at Tibrin (Mentioned Only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Lando, Part V (Mentioned Only)
- The Empire Strikes Back
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Use the Force! (Appears as apparition in Force vision)
- The Empire Strikes Back Golden Book
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned Only)
- Return of the Jedi
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- Return of the Jedi Golden Book
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Blade Squadron (Mentioned Only)
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Shattered Empire, Part III (Mentioned Only in opening)
- Aftermath (Mentioned Only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned Only)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned Only)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned Only)
- Tales from Wild Space: Mattis Makes a Stand (Mentioned Only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned Only)
- All Creatures Great and Small (indirect mention only)
- The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku (Mentioned Only)
- Poe Dameron 11: The Gathering Storm, Part IV (Mentioned Only)
- The Force Awakens (Mentioned Only)
- The Force Awakens novel (vision)
- The Force Awakens junior novel (vision)
- The Force Awakens Graphic Novel (Mentioned Only)
- The Force Awakens, Part III (Mentioned Only)
- The Force Awakens, Part IV (vision)
- The Force Awakens, Part V (Mentioned Only)
- Star Wars Adventures Ashcan (Appear in flashback)
- The Last Jedi (Mentioned Only)
- Whills (Mentioned Only)