| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
The Arquitens-class light cruiser was a light cruiser model built for the Grand Army of the Republic and later the Imperial Navy.
The Republic version was classified by Separatists as an "Escort-class" vessel. The Imperial version was known to serve as a communications ship as well as an escort.
- Grievous Intrigue (First appearance)
- The Deserter (Appears in flashback(s)) (Wreckage only)
- ARC Troopers
- Escape from Kadavo
- Bound for Rescue
- A Necessary Bond
- Point of No Return
- The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
- The Wrong Jedi
- The Unknown
- Crisis at the Heart
- The Bad Batch
- Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 3
- Dark Disciple
- Rebel Resolve (First identified as communications ship)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Brothers of the Broken Horn
- Wings of the Master
- Stealth Strike
- A Princess on Lothal
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 11: Shadows and Secrets, Part V
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure