See more events on the Timeline page
| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Battle of Ryloth, also known as the Ryloth Campaign, was a massive battle that took place when Separatist forces lead by Wat Tambor took over the planet Ryloth, then later encountered resistance from the native Twi'lek people, led by Cham Syndulla. Republic forces would attempt to protect the planet from the invasion, but with no success. Reinforcements led by Jedi Generals Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Mace Windu would arrive later to finally retake the planet from the Separatists and arrest Wat Tambor. Years later, when the Galactic Empire was formed, the Republic clones that helped retake the planet from the Separatists would stay to reinforce Imperial rule, resulting in another Twi'lek Resistance led by Cham Syndulla.
- Supply Lines
- Jedi Crash (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Storm Over Ryloth
- Innocents of Ryloth
- Liberty on Ryloth
- Landing at Point Rain (Appears in flashback(s))
- Lords of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- Wings of the Master (Mentioned only)
- Homecoming (Mentioned only) (First identified as Battle of Lessu)
- The Forgotten Droid (Mentioned only) (First identified as Ryloth campaign)