| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Biggs Darklighter was born on Tatooine and lived their for most of his life. He went to the Imperial Academy and returned some years later. He told Luke of his plans to defect from the Empire and join the Rebel Alliance. Biggs left Tatooine after they talk.
Rebel Alliance Edit
Biggs joined the Alliance as a Pilot and met Luke on Yavin IV before the Battle of Yavin.
The Battle of Yavin and Death Edit
Darklighter and Skywalker were the only remaining fighters flying down the trench and Biggs was shot down by Darth Vader, his X-Wing Starfighter exploding. Luke destroys the Death Star and continues to serve the Rebel Alliance.
- Star Wars 15: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Battlefront
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Grounded"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization (Mentioned only)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned only)