Boba took jobs from Darth Vader and hutt crime lord Jabba many times during the civil war including the Assassination of Luke Skywalker, which he failed, and the capture of Han Solo and his crew which he completed with the help of Vader. He served in Jabba's criminal empire until the Battle of the Pit of Karkoon, where he is knocked into the Sarlacc pit by rebel captain Han Solo.
Cloned on Kamino Edit
Boba Fett was created in the years before the Clone Wars, in which Boba was a non modified clone of the bounty hunter Jango Fett created as part of the payment Dooku gave the Mandalorian in order for him to become the genetic template of the Republic's clone army, as ordered for creation by Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas.
Raised by Jango Edit
For the next few years of his life, Boba would be raised by his clone father Jango on the water planet of Kamino up until the start of the Clone Wars. During this time, Jango also taught Boba most of his "ways" in fighting as a Bounty Hunter.
Encounter with Obi-Wan Kenobi Edit
After being raised by Jango Fett on Kamino for several years during the Separatist Crisis, Boba would encounter the Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who was sent by the Jedi Council to find Jango, as he had recently taken a job from the Separatist Leaders to try and assassinate the former Queen of Naboo, Senator Amidala. Boba would watch as Kenobi "interrogated" his father and would later help his father in escaping Kamino.
Skirmish with Kenobi Edit
While attempting to escape Kamino, Boba and Jango would be attacked by Obi-Wan, who was now ordered by the Jedi Order to capture Jango and bring him in for questioning. Boba would get inside his father's ship, the Slave I, while Jango fought Kenobi in a skirmish between Jedi and Bounty Hunter. At the near end of this skirmish, Jango was about to be defeated, but Boba used the main cannons on the Slave I to blast Kenobi away from his wounded father. Later, Jango would knock the Jedi off the platform, believing him to be dead, Jango and Boba left, unaware that Kenobi survived and placed a tracking device on the Slave I.
Dogfight over Geonosis Edit
Trying to get back to his Separatist employers, Jango took Boba to the secret Separatist controlled planet, Geonosis, where Jango would meet with Dooku and other members of the Separatist Council. However, little did Boba or his father know, that Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi and his astromech droid, R4-P17, arrived over Geonosis, still trying to arrest Jango and bring him to Coruscant to interrogate him. Not wanting to get captured, Jango would pilot the Slave I into the nearby astroid belt. This would result in a quick dogfight over the planet, ending when Kenobi, once again, faked his death. Believing Kenobi dead, again, Boba and his father would travel down to Geonosis.
Geonosis Arena EditAfter escaping Kenobi, Boba would be present for the planned execution of Senator Amidala, Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker. While watching the execution take place alongside a few Separatist Leaders, Dooku, Poggle the Lesser, Nute Gunray, and Rune Haako, the arena would be attacked by an team of Jedi led by Jedi Master Mace Windu. Boba would then be sent away from the arena, but would still find a place to watch the skirmish between Jedi and Battle droids in the arena.
Watching his father's death Edit
In the midst of the firefight, Boba would watch as Mace would kill his father, Jango by decapitating the bounty hunter's head following the two fighting an Reek. Shortly after this, Grand Jedi Master, Yoda would arrive with the Clone Army and rescue the Jedi, only to start the Battle of Geonosis. With all Republic and Separatist forces gone from the arena, Boba would go to his father's body, picking up Jango's helmet and mourning his death.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Death Trap
- R2 Come Home
- Lethal Trackdown
- Assassin (Appears in flashback(s))
- Missing in Action (Poster only)
- Dark Disciple
- Lost Stars (Indirect mention only)
- Rise of the Rebels (Mentioned only)
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Post-1997 releases)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Mentioned Only)
- A New Hope junior novel
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Added Muscle
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Star Wars 8: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Appears in vision to Darth Vader)
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Darth Vader 13: Vader Down, Part II (Mentioned only)
- "Coda" (Indirectly mentioned only, in opening crawl)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Use the Force! (Appears in Force vision)
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Read-Along Storybook and CD (Indirect mention only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Return of the Jedi junior novel (Mentioned Only)
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD (Appears in illustration only)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)