| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
"Not a terrorist, but a freedom fighter"
- Cham SyndullaCham Syndulla was a Male Twi'lek who led first the Twi'lek Resistance and then later Free Ryloth Movement, first against the Confederacy of Independent Systems and then later the Galactic Empire. His daughter Hera Syndulla, followed in his footsteps, becoming a Rebel against the Empire.
Cham didn't want the help of the Republic to free Ryloth but it came regardless. Ima-Gun Di and Captain Keeli, with republic forces, came to their aid and they engaged the Separatist forces on the planet. Di and Keeli sacrificed their lives so that the Twi'leks could escape.
Later on, Mace Windu and a team of troopers with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skwalker, invaded Ryloth in an attempt to reclaim it. The Twi'lek Resistance finally agreed to work with Cham's rival, Orn Free Taa in taking the planet. They invaded Lessu and succeeded, also capturing Techno Union foreman, Wat Tambor in the process.
The Free Ryloth Movement existed under the Empire's reign and worked with the traitor, Belkor Dray in an attempt to free Ryloth from the Empire. Cham led the organisation with female Twi'lek, Isval. They attempted to assassinate Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine and Senator Orn Free Taa when they arrived in the Ryloth in the Perilous. They Successfully destroyed the Star Destroyer but failed to kill their targets. Cham grieved the many Twi'leks killed during the campaign, including Isval.
Hera Syndulla's mother Edit
Hera's mother was the wife of Cham Syndulla and died during the Twi'lek Resistance.
Cham starts to feel romantic feelings for the straight faced Isval during their campaign against Darth Vader and the Emperor. Before she heroically sacrificed herself in an attempt to kill Vader and let Cham escape, she admitted that she loved him.
Hera Syndulla Edit
Other than being his daughter, it is unknown what relationship Hera had with her father. She left him and the rest of her family to fight the empire as a rebel and didn't see him again until much later once she had become Phoenix Leader.
- Supply Lines
- Liberty on Ryloth (First appearance)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned Only)
- Lords of the Sith
- Mercy Mission (Mentioned Only)
- A New Dawn (Mentioned Only)
- Hera's Heroes
- An Inside Man (Picture only)
- Trials of the Darksaber (Mentioned Only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)