| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
|atmosphere||Breathable to most species|
The planet was known for its shipyards. The YT-1300 series freighters, like the Millennium Falcon, came from Corellia. During the time of the Galactic Republic, several Jedi, like Kalifa and Petro, were sent from Corellia to train in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
During the Galactic Empire, large Imperial warships were built by Corellian manufacturers, including interdictor cruisers. There was a local resistance movement on the planet that fought Imperial forces. At one point, one of their members crash-landed on a Geonosian colony while attempting to warn the Resistance of an imminent crackdown.
Rebel soldiers such as Han Solo, Gadren, Wedge Antilles and Crix Madine came from Corellia. The smuggler BoShek and the bounty hunter Dengar were also native Corellians. Another notable Corellian was Lord Ecclessis Figg, who constructed Cloud City on Bespin.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (Mentioned only)
- "Orientation"—Star Wars Insider 157 (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- "The End of History"—Star Wars Insider 154 (Mentioned only)
- The Rebellion Begins (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath (First appearance)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- "Scorched"—Star Wars Insider 165
- "The Perfect Weapon" (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)