| Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope!
This Article is in need of serious expanding. Once the state of this article is acceptable, replace this template for Template:Expand.
Death Star II was the second Battle station built by the Galactic Empire. It was used at the Battle of Endor and even though it looked unfinished, the superlaser was fully operational. It was destroyed by the Millennium Falcon and Gold Leader Wedge Antilles.
The 2nd Death Star has a 900 km diameter
Notable Locations Edit
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (Picture only)
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 1: Vader (Mentioned only in flashback)
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi (Non-canonical appearance)
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150
- The Levers of Power
- Aftermath (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Uprising (Appears in hologram)