This world was considered a galactic neighbor of the Mid Rim world of Naboo. Eriadu was controlled by the Tarkin family. During the time of the Galactic Republic, Eriadu exported lommite to the Core Worlds.
Prior to the Clone Wars, Count Dooku hoped to make Eriadu part of a southern Separatist sphere, alongside other important Separatist worlds like Sluis Van and Yag'Dhul. The negotiations with Wilhuff Tarkin did not succeed, however, and Eriadu stayed loyal to the Republic.
Under the Galactic Empire, Eriadu became Tarkin's headquarters, then having attained the rank of Grand Moff of the Empire. HNN Bureau Chief Eris Harro held office on the planet. During a visit to Coruscant to report on her planet's industrial and mining sectors, Lothal's Governor Arihnda Pryce extended an invitation to meet with Eriadu's government officials on their world.
- Tarkin (First appearance)
- Eric Goldman on Twitter, Imperial Press Corp poster handed out to journalists.
- Holonet News Exclusive: Mas Amedda Receives...(First mentioned)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy (Mentioned only)