| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Before the existence of the Executor, the Annihilator was the greatest ship of the Imperial Navy. The latter was owned by General Cassio Tagge who died on the Death Star and since the Executor was meant to replace it, Vader took the finished ship and made it his flagship in Death Squadron, moving his command from the Devastator. The ship was placed under command of Admiral Kendal Ozzel but when he failed one too many times, Vader disposed of him and instantly promoted Firmus Piett, the captain, to his posistion.
Admiral Piett continued to command the ship until the Battle of Endor where he died with the ship as Arvel Crynyd flew his damaged A-wing starfighter into the damaged bridge. The ship crashed into the Second Death Star and was destroyed.
External Links Edit
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 22: End of Games, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 23: End of Games, Part IV
- Lost Stars
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149 (Mentioned only)
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire, Part I
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)