| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
There were thirteen Super Star Destroyers created by the Empire. These vessels were much larger than the normal Star Destroyer classes, as well as the Imperial battlecruiser Pride of Tarlandia. The Sith Lord Darth Vader commanded one of these ships - The Executor. Other known Super Star Destroyers were the Annihilator, commanded by Grand General Cassio Tagge, the Ravager, commanded by Admiral Rae Sloane, the Eclipse, Emperor Palpatine's command ship, the Arbitrator, destroyed while attempting to flee the New Republic and a vessel that was captured by the New Republic over Kuat.
All known ships of this class were known to be gone in the aftermath of the Battle of Jakku. This battle saw the Ravager, at this point the last known Super Star Destroyer, crash upside-down on the desert surface of Jakku and be partially buried. The wreckage of the Ravager would be stripped of valuable technology by scavengers for decades to come.
Behind the Scenes Edit
While two pages could be made for Super Star Destroyer and Executor-class Star Dreadnought, it can be assumed that all Super Star Destroyers are Executor-class until another is revealed.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II
- Darth Vader 22: End of Games, Part III
- Darth Vader 23: End of Games, Part IV
- Darth Vader 24: End of Games, Part V
- Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First identified as Super Star Destroyer)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150 (Mentioned only)
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- "Blade Squadron: Jakku"—Star Wars Insider 172
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Wreckage only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (Wreckage only)
- The Force Awakens, Part II (Wreckage only)