| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
The vehicle was blocky, with laser guns positioned at either side of the cockpit and a laser cannon placed furthest back on the roof. The vehicle had three slots on either side for transporting troops, prisoners or cargo, as well as a roomy interior that could transport even more people. The ITT was manned by two pilots and one commanding officer.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as RTT)
- A New Dawn (First identified as Recon transport)
- Star Wars Rebels: Ghost Raid
- Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- Ezra's Gamble (First appearance)
- The Rebellion Begins
- Fighter Flight
- Breaking Ranks
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- Empire Day
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Call to Action
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- The Future of the Force
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure