| Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope!
This Article is in need of serious expanding. Once the state of this article is acceptable, replace this template with Template:Expand.
Early Life Edit
Jango Fett was born on Concord Dawn. As an adult, Fett worked as a bounty hunter and wore Mandalorian armor. He was regarded as a Mandalorian commando, although was not part of an organized warrior sect, but worked alone.
Clone Template Edit
Hired to kill a Senator Edit
A few days before the start of the Clone Wars, Jango Fett was hired by Count Dooku to assassinate Senator Amidala of Naboo to gain the Trade Federation to his list of organisations in his group. Jango attempted to kill senator Amidala with the assassin Zam Wesell, but failed. He assassinated Wesell to avoid her revealing his involvement.
Encounter with Obi-Wan Kenobi Edit
Death on Geonosis Edit
After Kenobi's capture, the Bounty Hunter was responsible for catching Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker when they came looking for Obi-Wan. During the Battle of Geonosis, Jango Fett fought Mace Windu and was beheaded by the Jedi Master.
Jango's Legacy Edit
He left behind Boba Fett, who went on to become a bounty hunter like his father.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Force Arena (Mentioned only)
- 5-Minute Star Wars Stories Strike Back
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Attack of the Clones Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Attack of the Clones Golden Book
- Jedi of the Republic—Mace Windu, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))
- Clone Cadets (Mentioned only)
- ARC Troopers (Appears in hologram)
- The Mandalore Plot (Mentioned only)
- Death Trap (Helmet and Indirect mention only)
- R2 Come Home (Mentioned only)
- Lethal Trackdown (Mentioned only)
- Fugitive (Appears on holographic screen only)
- The Lost One (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront (Mentioned only)