This article contains Spoilers from recently released or upcoming media.
| Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope!
This Article is in need of serious expanding. Once the state of this article is acceptable, replace this template with Template:Expand.
K-2SO was an Imperial Enforcer droid of the Galactic Empire. He eventually joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War, and was crucial in the Theft of the Death Star Plans. He would later sacrifice himself for the rebel cause during the Battle of Scarif.
Most KX-Series droids where emotionless drones but K-2SO had quite a lot of minor glitches and errors due to his reprogramming, which lead to him developing self awarnesss and a tendency to say whatever was on his mind.
- Star Wars: Rogue One - Cassian & K2SO Annual
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Junior novelization)
- Star Wars: Rogue One Secret Mission
- Star Wars: Commander (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission (Voice only)
- Star Wars Battlefront (voice only)