Note: This Article lacks links to other pages
This article contains Spoilers from recently released or upcoming media.
Luke Skywalker was a legendary war hero, the son of Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala, and Jedi Knight who helped defeat the Galactic Empire in the Galactic Civil War. He later trained as the master of another Jedi Order which was wiped out by one of the students - Ben Solo, after he turned to the dark side.
Birth foretold to Yoda Edit
Birth and Separation from Leia Edit
Luke and his sister Leia were born on Pollis Massa, their mother Padmé Amidala dying minutes afterwards. While Bail Organa took Leia as his own, Obi-Wan Kenobi took Luke to Tatooine and to Owen and Beru Lars. Obi-Wan went into exile on Tatooine while Yoda went to Dagobah.
Life on Tatooine Edit
Standing up to Jabba Edit
Skywalker stood up to Jabba's thugs one night over water tax and was knocked out before Obi-Wan came to his rescue. Luke didn't know who his rescuer was since he had been unconscious before Kenobi had arrived.
Hope to Join the Empire Edit
Skywalker became anxious to leave Tatooine and join the Imperial Academy. His friend Biggs Darklighter returned to Tatooine from the Academy and told Luke of his plans to desert the Empire and join the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
Meeting C-3PO and R2-D2 Edit
Owen Lars purchased R2-D2 and C-3PO from some Jawas and Luke found a message for Obi-Wan from Princess Leia Organa inside the Astromech. Discovering that the two droids were members of the Rebel Alliance, Luke began asking the droids various questions, before being asked by his Uncle to wipe their memory banks.
Encounter with Tuskens and Meeting Kenobi Edit
That night, R2-D2 went looking for the Jedi Master, Luke and Threepio went after him the next morning. Kenobi saved the three from some Tusken Raiders by using the sound of a Krayt Dragon to scare them off. Luke was taken to Obi-Wan's hut, where they viewed the message and Luke was given his fathers lightsaber. He was told that his father had been a Jedi Knight and Darth Vader had killed him. When Kenobi and Skywalker found the remains of the Jawas that the Sandtroopers had slaughtered, Luke realised that they would have gone to his home next and races off. When he arrived, the farm was burnt and his Uncle and Aunt dead. He agreed upon return to go to Alderaan with Obi-Wan.
Mission to Mos Eisley Edit
They arrived at Mos Eisley and were stopped by a Sandtrooper squad that asked to see the Droid's identifications but Obi-Wan used the force to convince the Squad Leader that he didn't need to see them, waving his hand. The Sandtroopers left and Luke, Obi-Wan and the droids continued on their way. Reaching the Mos Eisley Cantina, they searched for a pilot to transport them to Alderaan. In order to deal with smuggler, Han Solo and his first mate Chewbacca, Obi-Wan offered 17,000 credits with 2000 up front. Luke sold his speeder and payed Solo the 2000 and they walked to the docking bay. They were followed by Garindan, who alerts the Sandtroopers of their position. They escaped in the Millennium Falcon just as the Sandtroopers arrived. They evaded some Star Destroyers in space and jumped to hyperspace.
Arrival aboard the Death Star Edit
Upon arrival, the group realised that Alderaan is gone and followed a lone TIE Fighter towards what looked like a small moon. However it wasn't a moon and the Falcon got pulled towards the Death Star by a tractor beam. Obi-Wan went in alone to disable the Tractor Beam so they could escape.
Rescuing Princess Leia Edit
When R2-D2 found out that Princess Leia was being held captive on the Battle Station, Luke insisted on saving her. After rescuing her the group had to jump into a garbage compactor. They were almost crushed by the walls before R2-D2 and C-3PO managed to stop the compactor from an astromech socket.
Death of Obi-Wan Kenobi Edit
As approached the rebels hangar bay, they watched as Kenobi duelled Darth Vader. Kenobi saw Leia and Luke and sacrificed himself to give them time. The group escaped and Leia comforted Luke about Obi-Wan. The Millennium Falcon traveled straight to Yavin 4 unaware of the tracker that Vader had placed on the ship.
The Battle of Yavin Edit
Rebel Hero Edit
Skywalker, Solo and Chewbacca were awarded Medals for their bravery. Soon after the celebration, Leia went to spend some time grieving the loss of Alderaan and Luke and Wedge Antilles were sent to retrieve her, although they fail in this task. Leia reunites with them back on Yavin 4 later on upon her return.
Lieutenant Skywalker Edit
Being promoted to Lieutenant, Luke and another Rebel named Nakari Kelen went on a mission to Rodia in Kelen's ship - Desert Jewel. Luke began to have romantic feelings for Kelen but she was killed during the mission much to Luke's dismay.
Mission to Devaron Edit
Duel with Sarco Plank Edit
Plank wished to ransack the temple and challenged Skywalker to a duel in which he also used Farnay but Luke won eventually, sending Sarco Plank's Staff with the tricky scsavenger into a Pit which led to the temples lowest areas. Luke left but promised Farnay that he would return to the temple once he became a jedi.
Mission to Cymoon One Edit
Luke went with Leia, Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO to infiltrate Cymoon 1. They disguised themselves as thugs and revealed themselves to Overseer Aggadeen once inside. After freeing slaves, Skywalker was alerted that Vader had arrived. Luke was determined to fight the killer of Obi-Wan and his father but was easily bested by the Dark Lord. Darth Vader took the Luke's lightsaber but recognised it as his old one, hesitating long enough for Han to crash an AT-AT through the walls and create an opening for Luke and the Slaves to escape. Many of the Slaves died and even though Skywalker escapes, he felt responsible.
Skirmish with Boba Fett on Tatooine Edit
Luke was dismayed and decided to leave for Tatooine to Ben's hut for guidance. Instead he found Boba Fett who had been hired to find him. Boba was winning but Luke refused to give up and managed to deflect Boba's shot from his rifle. Fett, enraged, tackled Skywalker. Luke was saved by R2-D2 who chucked Kenobi's box at Fett and knocked him out. Luke left with the box and hoping to find help with lightsaber combat and the force, he only found stories of Kenobi's life. Frustrated, Luke decided to go to Coruscant in search of answers.
Captured by Grakkus the Hutt Edit
Vrogas Vas Edit
Sometime later, after crash landing on Vrogas Vas in attempt to bring Vader in his TIE Advanced down, Luke witnesses Vader destroy Grey Squadron from the ground which had been sent to kill the Sith Lord. The rebels give everything they have to attempt to defeat Vader but he defeats almost all of their forces single-handedly. Luke is almost captured by Doctor Aphra, Black Krrsantan, BT-1 and 0-0-0 but evades in the Millennium Falcon with the help of Han Solo and Chewbacca.
Setting up Echo Base Edit
Luke was present when the Rebels set up their base on Hoth. He was almost eaten by a Wampa while on a scouting mission but used the force to take his lightsaber while hanging from the roof. After cutting himself free, he cut off the Wampa's arm before running out into the snow. Luke fell over in the storm and failed to stand back up, seeing Obi-Wan Kenobi who told him to go and be trained by Jedi Master Yoda on Dagobah. Han Solo rode out on a Tauntaun to try and find his his friend. He ends up saving Skywalker by using the inside of his dead Tauntaun as warmth during the blizzard. Skywalker recovered in a bacta tank and afterwards reunited with Han, Chewbacca and Leia.
Battle of Hoth Edit
Mission to Dagobah Edit
The pair found Yoda, who was not who they expected, but Yoda told Obi-Wan's spirit that Luke was too young to be trained as a jedi. Eventually he was convinced to train and they started their work. Luke attempted to use the force to pull Luke's sinking X-Wing out of the water but he failed. Yoda easily pulled the ship out himself, impressing Skywalker. Luke walked into a cave and found Darth Vader standing there although it was just an illusion in his mind. Luke cut off Vader's head after a brief duel and then saw his own face on the burnt helmet. Luke, while training saw a vision of Leia, Han and Chewbacca in trouble on Bespin and decided to leave Yoda and his incomplete training and rescue them, much to the disappointment of Obi-Wan and Yoda.
Duel with Darth Vader Edit
The Truth Revealed Edit
The fight led to another hallway, where Vader used the force to send items flying at Luke. They fought their way out onto a catwalk above a massive shaft that led to the bottom of the city and Vader finally cut off Luke's hand. Vader tried to lure Skywalker to the Dark Side and when Luke accused the Sith Lord of killing his father, Vader revealed that he was Luke's father. Clinging onto the end of the pier, Luke dropped down the shaft after his fallen lightsaber and grabbed hold of an antenna at the bottom to prevent himself from falling to the surface of the planet. Leia sensed Luke with the force and turned the Millennium Falcon around to pick him up.
New Hand Edit
Luke gained a new robotic hand from a Surgical Droid and started to come up with a plan to free Han from Jabba where Boba had taken him as Chewbacca and Lando Calrissian, who had joined the rebels on Cloud City, set out in the Falcon to find his location.
Return to Tatooine Edit
Luke once again returned to Ben Kenobi's hut where he used spare parts and the force to construct his own lightsaber with a green crystal. He received word that Leia and Chewbacca had failed to rescue Solo and had been also captured.
Mission to Rescue Han from Jabba Edit
Luke was forced to enter the palace himself and gave Jabba a single warning. Jabba just laughed and as Luke grabbed a blaster, the Rancor pit opened. Luke fell into it as well as a Gamorean Guard who was eaten by the monster. He managed to kill it by slamming the blast door on it's head. The prisoners were taken on the sail barge to be thrown into the Great Pit of Carkoon which was the home to the Sarlaac where they would be digested over 1000 years slowly.
Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon Edit
Leia, who was now Jabba's slave, C-3PO, who was now Jabba's translator, and R2-D2, who was now a drink server aboard the barge, watched as Luke, Han and Chewbacca were taken into position to be pushed off the skiffs. When a Weequay Skiff Guard began to push Luke towards the edge, Jabba let the prisoners shout out pleas. Luke told the Hutt that he had one final chance. After Jabba gave the order, the Skiff Guard pushed Luke onto the plank and Luke signaled R2 who was on top of the sail barge. Luke leapt off, grabbed hold of the end of the board and sprung back into the air, flipping and grabbing his lightsaber which R2 launched towards him before he started to fight the thugs on the skiff. Lando revealed himself as one of the skiff guards and started fighting with Han and Chewbacca. Luke fought Boba who fired his grappling hook and wrapped it around the Jedi. Luke chopped through it and Boba fell to the floor of the skiff. Luke jumped to the other skiff killing the guards and thugs on it and then jumped to the sail barge. Han accidentally knocked Boba Fett's jetpack, who fell into the sarlaac pit to be digested. Leia strangled Jabba and made her way to the top deck. Luke and Leia swung across to the skiff with Han, Lando and Chewie after pointing the main gun at the deck and shooting. They picked up the droids who had fallen off the barge and then left as the sail barge exploded.
Death of Yoda Edit
"Your father he is." - Yoda to Luke
Another Discovery Edit
Yoda told him that there is another Skywalker with his last breath and then died. His body disappeared and his cloak fell into a pile. Luke walked out of the hut unsure of what to do. Obi-Wan appeared to him and Luke was annoyed that the Jedi Master had lied to him about Darth Vader. Obi-Wan told him that what he said was true from a certain point of view. Luke suddenly realised that Leia was the other Skywalker, his sister as if a message through the force.
Return to the Rebellion Edit
Luke reunited with Leia, Han, Lando and Chewbacca on Home 1, the Rebel flagship and they were briefed on the attack plan for the attack on the Second Death Star by Admiral Gial Ackbar, General Crix Madine and Mon Mothma. While Lando and Nien Nunb flew the Millennium Falcon, Luke traveled with Han, Leia, Chewie and the droids along with a squad of Rebel Commandos to the forest moon of Endor where they would attempt to take out the shield generator that was generating the shield around the Death Star.
Chase on Endor Edit
Captured by Ewoks Edit
Skywalker found Han and the others but Leia wasn't with them. While searching for her, the group were caught in an Ewok trap thanks to Chewbacca, and were caught by the furry beasts. They were taken back to Bright Tree Village where Leia had befriended the Ewoks. The Ewoks believed that C-3PO was some sort of god and he was elevated high on a chair while the other three and R2-D2 were tied to tree trunks. In a feast in honour of the golden droid god, Han Solo was to be the be the main course and Luke and Chewie next. Han tried to get the droid to stop them but the ewoks prepared to light the fire, not listening to C-3PO. Luke told threepio to tell them that if they don't let the group go, that he would use special powers. The Ewoks listened but Logray, the shaaman ordered them to light the flames. Skywalker used the force to elevate C-3PO into the air which scared the Ewoks and Logray and Chief Chirpa ordered them to be released immediately.
Gaining New Allies Edit
After listening to their story, the Ewoks decided to make the group part of the tribe. Luke walked outside, feeling the presence of Vader, and Leia followed him out. He revealed to her that she was his sister and that he was going to face their father even though she attempted to convince him not to.
Turning Himself over to the Imperials Edit
Luke arrived at the Imperial Base where he handed himself over to the Imperials who took him to Darth Vader. Luke let them take his lightsaber, believing that he could turn Vader back to the light side. Vader inspected the new lightsaber and decided that Luke had become a threat and that he would take his son to Death Star II and his master Darth Sidious would be his new master.
Meeting the Emperor Edit
Once they were aboard the space station, Sidious tempted Luke to join the dark side. Luke refused to give in and they watched as the Rebel Fleet arrived. Sidious explained that he had allowed the Rebels to discover the Death Star II plans and was leading them into a trap. He also told Luke that a legion of his best troops were on Endor waiting for Han, Leia and Chewbacca. He sensed that Luke wished to take his lightsaber which was sitting on the Emperor's throne and kill him which pleased the old Sith Lord and he tried to convince Skywalker to do so, telling him that his journey to the dark side would then be complete.
Last Duel with Vader Edit
Luke, after much hesitation, used the force and took his lightsaber, activating it. Vader activated his own and blocked Luke's blow at his master. The two had an intense duel which resulted in Luke deactivating his lightsaber and refusing to fight. Luke was forced to reactivate it when Vader swung his saber at the him. The fight continued but Luke eventually flipped up onto a high platform. Vader threw his lightsaber and Luke dodged but the lightsaber hit the support poles and the platform fell. Luke hid from Vader as he searched for his son and Luke accidentally gave away through the force that he had a sister. Vader called out that if Luke wouldn't turn to the dark side, then his sister might. Luke turned on his sword once again and charged at Vader in rage, and they duelled once last time. Ending up back near the throne, Luke cut of Vader's robotic hand.
The Emperor punishes Luke Edit
"Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
"So be it... Jedi!" - Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious
Luke redeems his Father Edit
Sidious sent force lightning at Luke who cried out in agony as Vader watched. Finally Vader used the good in him, became Anakin Skywalker once more and saved his son from death by grabbing the Emperor and tossing him down a nearby shaft, killing him. Luke took off Anakin's helmet so he could look out of his real eyes at Luke. Anakin died soon after and Luke escaped with his body on an Imperial Shuttle just as Wedge and Lando destroyed the Space Station and escaped themselves.
Anakin's funeral Edit
Luke burnt his father on a pyre and then joined the Ewoks and the Rebels who were celebrating their victory. He saw his father appear beside the spirits of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda.
Mission with Shara Bey Edit
Luke, R2-D2 and Shara Bey went on an important mission as the New Republic was formed to acclaim a Force Sensitive tree that had been planted inside the Jedi Temple during the days of the Galactic Republic. They succeeded but find two trees instead of one. Luke gave the second tree to Shara, her husband Kes Dameron and their son Poe Dameron, who were being relieved of duty and felt like they were abandoning the Rebels.
Luke, following this at some point, revisited Devaron, fulfilling his promise to Farnay.
Luke's New Jedi Order Edit
Luke started to build a new order, training several new Jedi and rebuilding the Order from the ground up. For some time, Luke's New Jedi Order prospered, later taking on Ben Solo as his apprentice, who was the son of Leia and Han.
Kylo betrays Luke Edit
but Ben Solo, his nephew, turned to the dark side under the influence of the mysterious Snoke. Following this tragedy, Ben became Kylo Ren and led the mysterious Knights of Ren against the new Jedi, destroying them. Luke traveled to the First Jedi Temple to go into exile. Kylo and Snoke worked to find Luke while building the First Order.
Leia's Search for Luke Edit
Leia, now leading the Resistance, wished to find her brother. A force sensitive, Rey, found Luke Skywalker's lightsaber on Takodana and faced Kylo on Starkiller Base after he killed Luke's old friend Han Solo who was Ren's father.
Rey discovers Luke Edit
R2-D2 awakened and uncovered a map of Luke's location. R2 traveled with Rey and Chewbacca to find the Jedi Master. They arrived and returned the lightsaber to its true owner.
Personalities and Traits Edit
Powers and Abilities EditLuke is a reasonably powerful force user but doesn't know how to control it very well in his early stages of becoming a jedi. By the time he contructs his own lightsaber, he has improved in a huge amount and refers to himself as a Jedi Knight although he isn't officially one yet. After he faces his father and the Emperor and refuses the Dark Side, it is unknown where his powers are at.
Stormtrooper Blaster Edit
Luke Skywalker used an E-11 blaster rifle from a Stormtrooper on the Death Star.
Main Article: Luke Skywalker's blaster
Luke kept a blaster pistol with his lightsaber most of the time during his time with the Rebellion, he either lost it or decided not to use it after Han Solo was frozen in carbonite.
Skywalker's lightsaber Edit
Main Article: Skywalker's lightsaber
Obi-Wan Kenobi handed Luke Skywalker his father Anakin's lightsaber and Luke continued to clumsily use it until his training with Yoda on Dagobah. He became quite strong with it and faced Darth Vader with it on Cloud City. His hand was cut off and the saber fell into the depths of the planet. The saber was returned to him over thirty years later by Rey.
Main Article: Luke Skywalker's lightsaber
Having lost his father's blade, Luke constructed a new one on Tatooine with a green focusing crystal. He used this lightsaber to help free Han Solo from Jabba the Hutt and also during the Battle of Endor, on the moon and on the Death Star against his father.
Main Article: Luke Skywalker's X-wing starfighter
Luke flew an X-wing starfighter during the Battle of Yavin and successfully destroyed the Death Star with it. He flew his X-wing many times after that, after the Battle of Hoth and from Dagobah to Cloud City.
Main Article: Luke Skywalker's landspeeder
Luke had a landspeeder on Tatooine before he sold it for money to pay Han Solo.
Legends Counterparts Edit
Luke Skywalker Edit
The Legends version of Luke Skywalker isn't much different, only he successfully rebuilds the Jedi Order and defends it against many dark side users including Dark Jedi, assassins and the Lost tribe of the Sith. It wasn't until much much later during the time of Cade Skywalker who was at least Luke Skywalker's great grandson, that Luke was revealed to be dead although the gap in between the legacy comics and the fate of the jedi series hadn't yet been filled in to decide his fate.
External Links Edit
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- 5-Minute Star Wars Stories
- Destiny (Indirect mention only)
- Sacrifice (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 7: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi: "The Last of His Breed"
- Ahsoka (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion (Indirect mention only)
- Twin Suns
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Lost Stars (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 15: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Star Wars 20: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Escape from Darth Vader (Appears in final page illustration only)
- A New Hope Golden Book
- Episode IV: A New Hope Read-Along Storybook and CD
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Princess Leia, Part I
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Princess Leia, Part V
- Chewbacca, Part I (Mentioned only in opening crawl)
- Heir to the Jedi
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (First appearance as Korl Marcus)
- The Weapon of a Jedi
- Luke and the Lost Jedi Temple
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II (Indirect mention only, in opening crawl)
- Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III (Indirect mention only, in the opening crawl)
- Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV (Indirect mention only, in the opening crawl)
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V (Indirectly mentioned only; in opening crawl)
- Star Wars 6: Skywalker Strikes, Part VI
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 8: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part I
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV
- Star Wars 12: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part V
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Appears in vision to Darth Vader)
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 11: Shadows and Secrets, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Annual 1 (Mentioned only, in opening crawl)
- Vader Down, Part I
- Darth Vader 13: Vader Down, Part II
- Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- Darth Vader 14: Vader Down, Part IV
- Star Wars 14: Vader Down, Part V
- Darth Vader 15: Vader Down, Part VI
- Star Wars 16: Rebel Jail, Part I
- Star Wars 17: Rebel Jail, Part II
- Star Wars 18: Rebel Jail, Part III
- Star Wars 19: Rebel Jail, Part IV
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 22: End of Games, Part III (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I (Mentioned only, in opening crawl)
- Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III
- Star Wars 24: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part IV
- Star Wars 25: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part V
- "Droid Dilemma"
- Star Wars 26: Yoda's Secret War, Part I
- Star Wars 27: Yoda's Secret War, Part II
- Star Wars 28: Yoda's Secret War, Part III
- Star Wars Annual 2
- The Screaming Citadel, Part I
- Star Wars 31: The Screaming Citadel, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 7: The Screaming Citadel, Part III
- Star Wars 32: The Screaming Citadel, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 8: The Screaming Citadel, Part V
- Star Wars 33
- Star Wars: Commander
- Han Solo, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- AT-AT Attack!
- Use the Force!
- The Empire Strikes Back Golden Book
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Read-Along Storybook and CD
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: Yoda's Jedi Training
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace
- Ewoks Join the Fight
- Return of the Jedi Golden Book
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150 (Mentioned only)
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Shattered Empire, Part IV
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Dream only)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Voice only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- "All Creatures Great and Small" (Indirect mention only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- Poe and the Missing Ship (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 1: Black Squadron, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 3: Black Squadron, Part III (Mentioned only in opening crawl)
- Poe Dameron 4: Lockdown, Part I (Appears in hologram on cover only)
- Poe Dameron 14: Legend Lost, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Finn and Poe Team Up! (Mentioned only)
- Han & Chewie Return! (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens: Rey's Story
- The Force Awakens: Finn's Story (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens Golden Book
- The Force Awakens Read-Along Storybook and CD
- The Force Awakens, Part I (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens, Part II (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens, Part III (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens, Part IV (Vision to Rey)
- The Force Awakens, Part V (Mentioned only)
- The Force Awakens, Part VI
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IX