This article contains Spoilers from recently released or upcoming media.
Nunb was part of a secret mission with under Leia for the Rebellion. A while later, he took part as Lando Calrissian's Co-Pilot in the Millennium Falcon during the Battle of Endor, only just making it out of the Death Star II alive.
Nunb was a Resistance X-Wing Pilot that fought during the Battle of Starkiller Base in Red Squadron, preparing at the Resistance Base beforehand and fighting the battle in his X-Wing starfighter under Black Leader Poe Dameron.
Nien Nunb was aboard the Resistance transports that escaped the remaining Resistance cruiser and was inside the Rebel outpost on Crait during the Battle of Crait. He escaped aboard the Millennium Falcon along with the few Resistance survivors.
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part IV
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part V
- Star Wars 45: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part II
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire, Part III
- Aftermath (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi