| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Nute Gunray was the Viceroy of the Trade Federation, member of the Galactic Republic and the of Confederacy of Independent Systems . His aides were Rune Haako and Lott Dod during the Invasion of Naboo and the Clone Wars. Both of the Gunray and Haako perished on Mustafar at the end of the war along Republic , Separatist officials and also other aides of Gunray by the hand of Darth Vader ,at Darth Sidious's orders. Gunray liked to help both sides (both the Republic and the Separatists) in order to make profit. He didn't care who was his client as long as he was paid and didn't have problems being with the Separatists or the Republic thus justifying Lott Dod's claim that his master represented the heart of the Federation, through both preferred to work with the Separatists.
- Darth Maul, Part I (indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Supply Lines (Mentioned only)
- Bombad Jedi
- Cloak of Darkness
- Lair of Grievous (Appears in hologram)
- Cargo of Doom (Appears in hologram)
- The Zillo Beast (Gunship art only)
- Senate Spy (Appears in flashback(s))
- Sphere of Influence (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith