| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Gunray was heavily involved along his underlings Lott Dod, Rune Haako and Daultay Dofine in Darth Sidious's plans including the Invasion of Naboo. Even through the Federation supplied the Confederacy with B1 battle droids, Armored Assault Tanks, Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ships and various other droids and automata, Gunray and Dod claimed that the Federation was loyal to the Republic and those helping the CIS were extremists. In fact Gunray and Dod received healthy incomes to ensure the Clone Wars rages on and that both sides are well equipped. Gunray and several of his Separatist clients were killed by Darth Vader at the end of the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Supply Lines (Mentioned only)
- Bombad Jedi
- Cloak of Darkness
- Lair of Grievous (Appears in hologram)
- Cargo of Doom (Appears in hologram)
- The Zillo Beast (Gunship art only)
- Senate Spy (Appears in flashback(s))
- Sphere of Influence (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith