| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Plo Koon was a Kel Dor Jedi Master first during the Naboo Crisis and then through the Clone Wars.
Plo Koon found Ahsoka Tano on Shili and brought her into the Jedi Temple for training.
Koon served on the Jedi High Council during the Naboo and Separatist Crisis's and was present with Ki-Ad-Mundi during the Battle of Geonosis. He wasn't present when most of the jedi were surrounded but he and Mundi were escorted by Battle Droids to the group. Plo then led Clone Troopers for the rest of the Battle.
Plo Koon became a Jedi General during the Clone Wars, leading the 104th Legion over Commander Wolffe. Koon and Wolffe along with some other clones got stranded in an escape pod after the Malevolence blew their ship to pieces. They were rescued by Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka. Koon also commanded the pursuit of the massive warship afterwards.
Plo Koon with Ahsoka hunt for Boba Fett and a group of Bounty Hunters led by Aurra Sing. Taking Fett and Bossk into custody, Plo and Tano return to Coruscant while Sing is believed dead after crashing Slave I.
Plo Koon rescued the team from the Citadel who were meant to rescue Even Piell. He and his troops arrived in gunships however Even Piell did not survive the attack of pursuing Anoobas.
Master Koon set out to rescue Adi Gallia from General Grievous when she was captured. Along with Wolffe, he successfully rescued her.
Plo led the attack on the Zygerrian Slave Traders and successfully rescued Obi-Wan Kenobi, Captain Rex and some captives and blasted the base afterwards.
Although he did not believe Ahsoka could have been responsible for the Jedi Temple Bombing. He still agreed that she needed to be brought in to the temple when she escaped and led a search with Anakin Skywalker. Wolffe ended up shooting her down. As Plo had believed, Ahsoka was not guilty as Anakin later proved.
Plo Koon and Commander Wolffe found Sifo-Dyas' Lightsaber which they took back to Coruscant.
Yoda had a vision of Plo's death on Moraband.
Plo was on Cato Niemoidia towards the end of the war where he was shot down in his Starfighter by Clone Pilots when Order 66 was activated.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- The Hidden Enemy (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- Rising Malevolence
- Shadow of Malevolence
- Destroy Malevolence
- Dooku Captured
- The Gungan General
- Holocron Heist
- Children of the Force (Appears in hologram)
- Senate Spy
- Grievous Intrigue (Appears in hologram)
- R2 Come Home
- Lethal Trackdown
- Evil Plans (Appears in flashback(s))
- Witches of the Mist
- Overlords (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Citadel
- Citadel Rescue
- Padawan Lost
- Wookie Hunt
- Gungan Attack (Appears in hologram)
- Nomad Droids
- Escape from Kadavo
- Crisis on Naboo
- Revenge (Appears in hologram)
- A War on Two Fronts
- The Gathering (Appears in flashback(s))
- Secret Weapons (Appears as a hologram in flashback)
- Revival (Appears in hologram) (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
- To Catch a Jedi
- The Wrong Jedi
- The Rise of Clovis
- The Disappeared, Part I
- The Lost One
- The Big Bang
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight (Vision to Caleb Dume)
- Lords of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything you need to know