| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
The Resurgent-class was built in violation of the treaty terms in the Galactic Concordance, which limited military build-up by the First Order. The Finalizer was a command First Order Star Destroyer and the first of its design. Other ships in the class were known to lead task forces that included older Imperial-class Star Destroyers and smaller warships. There were many Resurgent-class cruisers around Starkiller Base before its destruction, led by the Finalizer.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Before the Awakening
- Poe and the Missing Ship
- Poe Dameron 14: Legend Lost, Part I
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- The Force Awakens, Part II
- The Force Awakens, Part III
- The Force Awakens, Part IV
- Star Wars: Rivals