| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Behind the Scenes Edit
In Marvel's Darth Vader comics, Vader refers to an Orange Pauldron Stormtrooper as a Captain although he has been known to make mistakes before, calling a Sergeant a Commander in Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal.
Note: This list is incomplete
- Art Attack
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Droids in Distress
- Gathering Forces
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (First identified as Stormtrooper commander)
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Rebel Resolve
- Fire Across the Galaxy
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Legends of the Lasat
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 18: The Shu-Torun War, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 18: The Shu-Torun War, Part IV
- Star Wars: Doctor Aphra II, Part II
- Poe Dameron 8: The Gathering Storm, Part I (Appears in flashbacks)