| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
The TIE Advanced x1 starfighter was a Prototype TIE/LN Fighter model.
The x1 was only flown by the better pilots such as Darth Vader. Vader used his Prototype in many battles after he traded his Interceptor for it. It saw combat against Phoenix Squadron and was used in an attempt to defend the first Death Star. The TIE Advanced v1 was made as well, but all prototype models were replaced by the TIE Interceptor when the Empire found them much cheaper to make.
- Star Wars: Story Before The Force Awakens
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Twilight of the Apprentice
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Commander