| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo, often shortened to Thrawn, was an Admiral and then later the only Grand Admiral in the Imperial Navy. He was a male member of the chiss species and was the only non-human member of the navy known to exist. His well known battle tactics were based on knowing the enemies culture and understanding them. In time he became captain and later commander of the Seventh Fleet and was given the title of Grand Admiral from Emperor Palpatine himself and met his new superior Lord Vader and earning and Palpatine's respect. He would later be assigned to aid in the destruction of the early rebellion in the years before the Galactic Civil War, fighting the rebels on planets such as Ryloth. He later led an assault on the planet of Atollon where he destroyed all most all the rebels there but ultimately failed .
- Star Wars: Thrawn
- Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow (First Appearance)
- Hera's Heroes
- Iron Squadron
- An Inside Man
- Visions and Voices (Mentioned only)
- Through Imperial Eyes
- Secret Cargo
- Zero Hour
- Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore (Appears in hologram)
- In the Name of the Rebellion (Mentioned Only)
- The Occupation (Mentioned Only)
- Flight of the Defender
- Crawler Commandeers (Mentioned Only)
- Rebel Assault
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned Only)